Automatically update events on site (instead of manually syncing each event)

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Automatically update events on site (instead of manually syncing each event)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cameron
    Participant

Is there an option to automatically sync events created on Eventbrite to the Event Calendar on WordPress automatically? Or do we have to manually sync each event? We need the ability to sync live events created on EventBrite to WordPress automatically without any intervention from users. Is this possible?

Hunter

Hey Cameron,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your purchase! At this time, the only way to import events from Eventbrite into your WordPress site is by selecting the dropdown which lists events from Eventbrite which you are the manager of, or you can copy/paste the event ID to import events which you are not the manager of.

So to answer your question, there is not a way to automatically sync events to be imported from Eventbrite at this time. I see the reasoning behind your request, so please visit our UserVoice Feature Ideas page and search to see if there are any relative requests. If not, feel free to add yours.

Thanks again and please let me know if you have any more questions. Cheers!

Cameron
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response Hunter!

One more question – if my client changes his event on eventbrite – say he changes the name of the event – would the change sync to wordpress automatically, or would i have to do something to trigger Events Calendar to go and pull the change? Or do i delete and resync?

Thanks again for your help!
    Cameron

Hunter

Hey Cameron,

Thanks for the update and I hope you had a great weekend. At this time, the only info that gets automatically updated is the ticket name, price, availability, etc. We have logged reports for both the features you’ve asked about, so I’ve gone ahead and attached this forum thread to both reports for the developers to review.

I still recommend posting your request to our UserVoice Feature Ideas too. Unfortunately I don’t have any kind of timeline when these features will be available, but keep an eye our our Release Notes and the plugin changelog for that info.

Thanks again and have a great week ahead. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Cameron!

Just wanted to share with you that the new release of Eventbrite Tickets 4.5 is out! You will now have much more control when importing Eventbrite.com events into your site, being able to create automatic scheduled imports.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-the-events-calendar-4-6-18-and-eventbrite-tickets-4-5/

We always recommend using a staging site to test new versions before updating on a live site > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatically update events on site (instead of manually syncing each event)’ is closed to new replies.