automatically send the report to orgnizer

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus automatically send the report to orgnizer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    massound
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to setup a specific period (such as per day or per week or once the ticket sold out or end date to sell tickets) to send the report to the event organizer?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

That sounds like a great idea. I’m afraid it isn’t currently something that WooCommerce Tickets implements but you could certainly build this out as a further customization of your own.

Perhaps there are even some other suitable WooCommerce add-ons you could repurpose that do something similar?

Please also remember we’re always on the look out for new ideas and feature requests which can be posted on our UserVoice page 🙂

Thanks!

massound
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Can you please kindly recommend the WooCommerce addons for me?

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Massound

Barry

Hi Massound,

No particular recommendations – it’s just something you might want to investigate (there are certainly lots of addons available – you can check just some of them out here).

Thanks again – and as I don’t think there’s too much more we can do here right now I’ll go ahead and close the thread, but please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed if we can help with anything else 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘automatically send the report to orgnizer’ is closed to new replies.