Automatically delete old one off events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Automatically delete old one off events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    welshartnow
    Participant

Hi, How do I set old events to automatically delete once they have passed, my events tend to be one offs.
    Thanks Martin

Casey
    Participant

welshartnow,
    Thanks for being a customer and for reaching out! Take a look at Event Rocket, a third-party plugin that enables some additional features of The Events Calendar. This plugin should allow you to cleanup old events, as well as some other functionality.

Please keep in mind that this is not an official Modern Tribe plugin, and as such, we cannot provide support for it. If you have issues using Event Rocket, you can reach out on their support forums.

Just let me know if that answers your questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatically delete old one off events’ is closed to new replies.