Automatically Complete Processing on Ticket Sales with Paypal

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Automatically Complete Processing on Ticket Sales with Paypal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alexmattos
    Participant

Hi,

We are using the WooCommerce and Event Calendar Pro to sell tickets to our events. When a customer pays with Paypal the transaction completes and we have been paid. Great!

Now we have to log in to the back-end and click ‘complete’ to move the order from processing to ‘completed’ at which time the e-Tickets are emailed. Can this be automated for Ticket Sales completed with Paypal?

We need this step for BACS or cheque payments since there is a delay until we receive the funds and then move to send out the e-Tickets but for Paypal we have been paid and it could be automatic.

If there is a setting in WooCommerce for this I have not yet found it?

Thanks for your help.

Alex

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

I can try to help you out here, but am limited it supporting customizations in WooCommerce.

There is this coding to autocomplete all orders from WooCommerce:

http://docs.woothemes.com/document/automatically-complete-orders/

That is a good starting point and then you maybe to add this:

$order->payment_method_title

To get the title of the Payment method for the order and if it is Paypal then you could complete the order.

That is enough to get your started and you can take it from there.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatically Complete Processing on Ticket Sales with Paypal’ is closed to new replies.