Automatically Add Product Category to a Ticket on Creation

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Automatically Add Product Category to a Ticket on Creation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Russell Weller
    Participant

Hi, I found a similar looking topic, but it was marked private. Basically, I want to automatically add a Product Category when I create a ticket for an Event. It would be the same category, regardless of the event. Basically just something like “TICKET” so I can sort them from my other products in WooCommerce.

Right now I go in once a month and add them manually, but I would prefer to just do it automatically.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Russel,

Thanks for reaching out.

A bit of searching in our forums lead me to this post by my colleague. Check if that works for you as well. If not, we can look further.

You can also check this one.

Let me know how they work out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatically Add Product Category to a Ticket on Creation’ is closed to new replies.