Automatic Updates not indicated for Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Automatic Updates not indicated for Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Timothy
    Participant

My WP dashboard always shows The Events Calendar’s automatic updates. For some reason though, my Events Calendar PRO automatic updates do not show in the dashboard.

I’ve searched the forums, and this typically seems to be a result of the license key not being input to the settings. In my case, the license key is entered, and always shows up when I check for it.

Any clue why this might be happening? I have manually updated Pro in the past, but I’d really like this function to work correctly.

Thanks,

Tim

Josh
    Participant

Hey Timothy,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

A couple of quick questions for you:

1. Has this happened since you started using the plugin or did you stop getting the update notifications at some point?
    2. Have you tried deleting your license key from within your WordPress dashboard and then re-entering it to verify that it gets authorized?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Timothy
    Participant

The plug in has never indicated that it was available for update.

I uninstalled the license key and reinstalled it. Still the same issue.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Timothy,

That’s definitely a strange issue. Can you verify that you get the green verification message underneath the license key letting you know the site has been authorized.

My guess here is that there is potentially something blocking the update process. You mentioned that you get update notifications from plugins on WordPress.org, do you also get them from other Premium plugins on the site?

A couple of other things you could look into:

1. check your theme or other plugin files for a reference to the “tribe_enable_pue” filter. This filter can be used to prevent update checks for the plugin.
    2. You can also check your wp-config.php file to ensure that the “TRIBE_DISABLE_PUE” constant hasn’t been set there to prevent updates.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!TRIBE_DISABLE_PUE

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatic Updates not indicated for Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.