Automatic Receipt after RSVP

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Automatic Receipt after RSVP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Luca

Hi, I would like to ask if I need to buy a PRO version to get automatic emails to communicate me someone filled up the RSVP.

Thank you!

Caroline

Hi Luca,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! Automatic email notification for RSVPs is included with both the free version of Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus. Edit: Email notification is not available for RSVPs, though paid ticket orders placed through Event Tickets Plus will generate an order notification email. You’ll receive all notification emails at the admin email specified in your WordPress settings. ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Luca

Thank you for your reply, Caroline. Unfortunately, only the person who books the concert receives the email notification. As admin of the website I don’t get any email. I have also checked my spam folder, but nothing…

Caroline

Hi Luca,

Thanks for following up–so sorry for the confusion here! It seems I’m mistaken–email notification for RSVPs is not included with Event Tickets, although paid ticket orders with Event Tickets Plus will generate an order notification email. This snippet may be useful if you’re interested in adding email notifications to the free version of Event Tickets:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/4f06f95dbff364242cf54a3b5271b182

Let me know if you should have any other questions or concerns here! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks again!

Luca

Many thanks for your reply. In which file should I insert this snippet?

I have one more question (sorry to bother…): on top of each event I create, when the event-tickets plugin is activated, it appears a text “Gratuito” of which I cannot get rid of… Here is an example: http://www.sangiacomofestival.it/event/mestieri-mastropietro. I have tried to change on this file “event-tickets-it_IT.po” the translation into Italian with other words, but nothing happens.

Thank you!
    Luca

Caroline

Hi Luca,

Good question! You can add this snippet to the functions.php file located in your current theme’s folder! If this file doesn’t already exist, it’s safe to create your own. You can learn more about functions files on WordPress’s documentation:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Functions_File_Explained

Regarding your second question, I wasn’t able to find the text “Gratuito” anywhere on the linked page. Were you able to resolve this issue on your own? If not, are you able to provide another link to an affected page? A screenshot may also be helpful, if you’re able to include one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!

Luca

I am sorry, I have tried, but it doesn’t work. I am certainly doing something wrong… Here is the function.php file of my businessx theme:
    <script src=”https://gist.github.com/anonymous/327fee3d6df8f32971f360859b607cc1.js”></script&gt;

Regarding the other problem:
    I solved modifying this code
    return esc_html__( 'Free', 'the-events-calendar' );
    with
    return esc_html__( โ€˜Ingresso-a-offertaโ€™, 'the-events-calendar' );
    in the file Cost_Utils.php.
    The word ‘Free’ was translated with ‘Gratuito’ and I couldn’t find any way to change it in the relative .po file. For this reason I went to the origin and change the word with something that is not even displayed ๐Ÿ™‚

Luca
    Caroline

Hi Luca,

Thanks for sending over your functions.php file for me to review! On first glance, nothing looks terribly suspect in this document. If you’re adding the full contents of our snippet to your functions file, ensure that you’re not including the first line with <?php when pasting your text in. This may help to resolve issues with PHP errors or the like when processing this file! If this doesn’t help to correct the problem, then I’d suggest opening a new thread on our WordPress.org support forum so that our technical team can take a closer look.

http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions! ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatic Receipt after RSVP’ is closed to new replies.