Automatic PDF Invoice sent to customers

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Automatic PDF Invoice sent to customers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    K.
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to find a solution, but I am not an WordPress expert, so I would need some help

We are a company organizing training courses. The participants must receive an invoice after placing an order for available courses. That means, they will not make the payment online, when they place the order, but later, via Bank Transfer.
    I need to know if you offer a solution and which are the plugins I need to install in order to have an automatic system that sends those invoices by e-mail.

thank you,

Maia

George
    Participant

Hey Maia,

Thanks for reaching.

Our ticketing plugins — Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus — will send tickets or RSVP confirmations via email, but unfortunately not as PDFs. They’re just emails that the user can print if they’d like, or just show on their phone at the event check-in or something, but there is not a PDF invoice for the tickets or RSVPs with these plugins at this time.

I am sorry if this is disappoint news, but I hope this information helps you move forward with your project!

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

K.
    Participant

Hi George,
    and thank you for your reply

I still need to find a solution to my problem. Maybe you can answer on my next question.
    I saw on forums there might be a possibility for what we need using WooCommerce and WooCommerce PDF Invoice together with The Events Calendar and The Event Ticket Plus
    Do you think this could offer the automatic PDF invoice sender system?

regards,
    Maia

George
    Participant

Hey Maia,

It’s true that using that WooCommerce PDF Invoice extension may help you manually send PDF Invoices to customers, or might allow customers to log into their accounts and download invoices if they want.

But to my knowledge there is no functionality that the Extension would provide where invoices are automatically emailed to customers via our ticketing plugins.

For further questions about that Extension, I would recommend contacting the support team for that Extension.

But no, at this time it is not possible to have our plugins automatically include PDF invoices in the tickets/RSVPs emails customers receive after checking out with tickets or with making RSVPs.

I am sorry to disappoint!
    George

K.
    Participant

Thank you for your replies!

George
    Participant

Sure thing! 😀 Open a new thread any time if other issues or questions arise.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatic PDF Invoice sent to customers’ is closed to new replies.