Automatic Imports Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Automatic Imports Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sandra Resnick
    Participant

I’m having to manually import each Facebook page…

Not even sure that’s working since September 28th

Thanks

Patricia

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Scheduled Events, let me help you to solve this.

If you access your Dashboard and head over to Import > History, are your scheduled imports pending or failed?

Also, if you access Events > Help > Event Aggregator System Status, do you see any errors in there? Under “Scheduler Status”, do you see WP Cron enabled (if you don’t have WP Cron enabled, is there a Real (Server) Cron replacing it in your server)?

I would also recommend you to access Events > Settings > APIs and make sure that your Facebook token is still valid.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatic Imports Not Working’ is closed to new replies.