Automatic imports do not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Automatic imports do not work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Myles
    Participant

For us a single manual import has worked, but since then neither automatic nor manual imports work. It fails for an unknown reason and there is no mention of anything related in the WordPress logs.

The Event Log in Help does have output, but disappears sometimes. It has records such as:

“2017-08-16 15:15:28″,”No Records over retention limit, skipped pruning expired”,debug,aggregator
    “2017-08-16 15:15:28″,”No Records Pending, skipped Fetching from service”,debug,aggregator
    “2017-08-16 15:15:28″,”Record (7396) skipped, not scheduled time”,debug,aggregator
    “2017-08-16 15:15:27″,”Record (8249) was pruned”,debug,aggregator
    “2017-08-16 15:15:27″,”No Records Pending, skipped Fetching from service”,debug,aggregator
    “2017-08-16 15:15:27″,”Record (7396) skipped, not scheduled time”,debug,aggregator

Additionally, with the manual import some events have been imports twice or three times. This was our biggest problem with the legacy importer which worked fine otherwise. Where can I download the legacy imported plugin again?

David Myles
    Participant

Additionally, initiating a manual import gives: “The import being fetched is not queued up for importing. Please try the import again.”

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

I’m sorry you are experiencing those issues.

Thanks for sending out those logs.

Just to confirm, when you say single manual import has worked , are you referring to One-time imports or single event scheduled imports?

Could you please try re-scheduling one of those imports and see if it works?

Thanks,
    Victor

David Myles
    Participant

Rescheduling seems to work, I don’t know what was wrong. Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

Glad to know it works by re-scheduling the import. Thanks for letting us know about it.

I’ll close this now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’d be happy to assist.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatic imports do not work’ is closed to new replies.