AUTOMATIC IMPORTS DO NOT WORK

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator AUTOMATIC IMPORTS DO NOT WORK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    downtown
    Participant

Plane and simple. This plugin does not work and you guys need to release another or entirely new version.
    It only imports one or two of the scheduled jobs and everything else fails. CONSTANTLY. And hundreds of people are having the same problem. It doesn’t work. When are you guys going to release a version that does.

Imports either fail or just don’t happen. And even when you do it manually and It says that it has imported something, you check your calendar to find that nothing new has been added.

When will this be fixed?

Some events it does import. But it’s Spotty and Unreliable and you have to CONSTANTLY go back in and check it.
    This defeats the whole “Automatic” Thing

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/automatic-imports-do-not-work/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

I’m really sorry you’re also experiencing those issues with your imports. I know these errors can be unpleasant so I understand your frustration with them.

We are aware of some problems and we have released some fixes for some of them and others are still being investigated to make sure what’s causing them. Rest assured we are actively working on this as we take all these issues seriously.

To find out more about your specific issues we’ll need to go through some troubleshooting steps.

First, I noticed from your system information you are using an older version of The Events Calendar 4.5.8. Please make sure you update to the latest versions of our plugins, as they might include various fixes and improvements for the Event Aggregator system. After that, try making an import and see if it works.

If it doesn’t, please go to Events > Help and under Event Aggregator System Status you’ll see some information regarding your connection to the EA server. Please let us know what it says or you can send us as screenshot of it.

Finally, I noticed you don’t have an EA license registered under this account, but after some research with the team we found out you have another account with an active EA license, so could you please post with that account here so we can access both of them from this thread?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘AUTOMATIC IMPORTS DO NOT WORK’ is closed to new replies.