Automated content when there are no events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Automated content when there are no events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amber Smith
    Participant

Hi there,

I would like my pages to say “Check back later to our upcoming events” or some other customized message when there are non scheduled for that category. Currently there is no placeholder, the page is simply blank. For example: http://colorado.isyourwebsite.com/dine/

Thanks!
    Amber

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Amber,

Thanks for reaching out!

By default, there is a message displayed when there are no upcoming events for a category (see screenshot). However, the Avada theme adds its own styles to our plugin, so it may be overriding the defaults for this page. I would try changing the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display, which affect how much the events pages inherit their styling from the theme.

You could also add your own message by doing a customization – our themer’s guide is the place to start if you’d like to give this a shot! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Automated content when there are no events’ is closed to new replies.