Automated Attendee Export

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Automated Attendee Export

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rcdesigndev
    Participant

Right now we have the option to export a CSV of all attendees going to an event. Is there a way to automate this export and have it save to folder on the server? Or would this be a custom script that pulls from the WP database? I just want to know if there is an easier way or not, before I start creating a custom script.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! This is an interesting idea, and I can see how it could be a helpful feature. Unfortunately there is not an out-of-the-box way to schedule an export like this – currently it can only be done manually. If you wanted to schedule an export, you would need to do a customization.

Customizations like this are outside the scope of support that we are able to provide here in the forums, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know. I’ll be happy to see if I can point you in the right direction!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Automated Attendee Export’ is closed to new replies.