Automate event register?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Automate event register?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Harry N.

Hi there! I just installed The Events Calendar on my own site and it worked great. I’m willing to buy a pro version and even Eventbrite, but still have some question.
    With your pro version, can my wordpress site allow visitor register/book a seat (our events are free) to the event rightaway on my site? just simple thing like they must fill the contact form to book that event.
    And I understand that the plugin Eventbrite will help me solve that above question, is that right?

Leah

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your interest. Events Calendar PRO does not have any ticketing or registration function by itself. With Eventbrite Tickets, you can link your calendar events to the Eventbrite ticketing system. Visitors will be able to register and pay for events, and get tickets via email. This will happen on the Eventbrite site, with links from your event.

However, our Eventbrite Tickets plugin (nor Eventbrite itself, to my knowledge) does not include the ability for visitors to book specific seats.

Does that answer your questions?

Cheers,
    Leah

Harry N.

Hi Leah,
    Thank for your reply. Actually, i just mean register event (not buy specific ticket). My main purpose is: promote that event on Eventbrite + guest can register event on my site.
    In conclusion, the process I must do will be: I install your Event calendar + Eventbrite -> I created an event on Eventbrite -> link it/integrate that event to my wordpress site -> my guest come in,see the event -> fill the form (with name,email,phone,..) to register event directly on my site -> I will approve that register form in my back-end -> an email will automatic send to the customer to tell about register info. Am i right?

Thank you so much,
    Harry

Leah

My apologies Harry, but I’m still a bit confused. Are you wanting site visitors to be able to say they are attending an event, or to submit their own events for your approval?

~Leah

Harry N.

Like your words: “site visitors to be able to say they are attending an event”

means: they come to our site -> want to join OUR events -> fill register form (contact info for us to tell them more about time and place OUR event will happen)

Can your Eventbrite add-on do that? Can I see demo (or screenshot) of the front-end?

Leah

Hi Henry,

Thanks for clarifying. What you’re describing is possible with our Eventbrite Tickets plugin. You can see some screenshots our Eventbrite Tickets product page and see a demo of the plugin on wpshindig.com.

~Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Automate event register?’ is closed to new replies.