Auto Updating

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Auto Updating

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Just confirming, when we import from Google Calendar/iCal, if the event is updated in Google Calendar post import into WordPress, will it then automatically update (i.e. if the time changes in Google Calendar, or the name, or more description is added later?)

Courtney

Hi David

Yes, you can set your Event Aggregator imports to update based upon changes made to Google Calendar. When the time comes, head to Events » Settings » Imports » Event Update Authority and select Overwrite my event with any changes from the original source.

Just a note: due to the limitations of the iCal standards, if an event is completely deleted in Google Calendar, you will need to manually delete it from your site.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto Updating’ is closed to new replies.