Auto Delete Past Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Auto Delete Past Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    idesignm
    Participant

I cant seem to find any option to delete past events.
    I would like to do this to display the upcoming events randomly on Game Plan Theme, since i dont have any other option but “Category” to display the 4 Events with Image on Homepage.

Barry

Hi!

I cant seem to find any option to delete past events.

Right now I’m afraid there is no built in mechanism to do this and you would need to rely on manual housekeeping – but please do consider posting a feature request, we’ll certainly consider it 🙂

I would like to do this to display the upcoming events randomly on Game Plan Theme, since i dont have any other option but “Category” to display the 4 Events with Image on Homepage.

I’m not quite sure what you mean, but certainly you should be able to query for upcoming events (and exclude past events) with our tribe_get_events() function – so that could be an avenue worth exploring if you are building a customization here.

Hope that helps!

idesignm
    Participant

That is not something i can put in here right?? : http://idesign.com.mt/bm/screen.png

Sorry for being such a newbie.

Thanks

Barry

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I’m not actually sure where or how you are generating that … could that be a feature of your theme/another plugin?

Barry

Hi! I’m guessing you resolved everything here as it’s been a while without an update and will close this one out – but if you need further support please don’t hesitate to create a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto Delete Past Events’ is closed to new replies.