Auto cropping of Featured Image

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Auto cropping of Featured Image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad
    Participant

Hello!
    Instead of front end users uploading different sized Featured Images, is it possible to set up Community Events so that each of the Featured Images are cropped the same size – so the listings on the page are uniform? See attached screen shot.

Hunter

Hello again, Brad 🙂

The Community Events ‘Submit Event‘ page uses the ‘Medium‘ size image by default, but you can override this by creating a custom template as explained in our Themer’s Guide. The file you’ll need to overwrite is /the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/modules/image.php.

Good luck and let me know if you get stuck along the way. I’m limited on how much support I can provide, but I’ll do the best I can. For more info on what’s covered in the support forums, I invite you to review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto cropping of Featured Image’ is closed to new replies.