Authorization failed during local setup [eventbrite]

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Authorization failed during local setup [eventbrite]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kurt
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to setup The Events Calendar with Eventbrite in my local environment (MAMP PRO) but the authorization fails when I click allow on Eventbrite (“The application you’re trying to use has made an invalid request to Eventbrite. Please contact the application developer.”). I have deleted and created a new application / key several times but this does not solve the issue. On another thread (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/authenticating-eventbrite-with-localhost-environment/) I read that the issue itself is with there not being an established url that Eventbrite can recognize, and you need to setup a local tunnel which I have done.

Kurt
    Participant

This was an Eventbrite issue and not with the plugin. Eventbrite requires you to add the url and redirect URI to the key to authorize. I missed that step therefore it failed.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Kurt.
    Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry for missing this.

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Authorization failed during local setup [eventbrite]’ is closed to new replies.