Attn: Barry – Facebook Events or Pro…

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Attn: Barry – Facebook Events or Pro…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Rock

Hey Barry, thanks for the quick response on the last thread. I just couldn’t reply after selecting a status option.

The main question is if the Facebook Event functionality is included in Pro suite? Or would I still have to purchase that separately to get the Facebook functionality? …If I mainly want the Facebook events functionality, but wouldn’t mind the Pro functionality, is it better for me to get the Pro version or just the Facebook Events add-on?

Please let me know.

– Jeff –

Barry

Hi Jeff – no problem, I’m sorry you were unable to add a reply to the previous thread.

The main question is if the Facebook Event functionality is included in Pro suite?

No: there is no Facebook-related functionality included in Events Calendar PRO.

Or would I still have to purchase that separately to get the Facebook functionality?

You’re probably going to be interested in our Facebook Events plugin here.

…If I mainly want the Facebook events functionality, but wouldn’t mind the Pro functionality, is it better for me to get the Pro version or just the Facebook Events add-on?

It sounds like all you’re going to need is our core plugin – The Events Calendar (which is of course free) – and Facebook Events. Please do review the products page for PRO, though – perhaps you will seem some functionality there that could be useful (however, in no way do you need PRO if all you want is Facebook integration) 🙂

Hope that helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Attn: Barry – Facebook Events or Pro…’ is closed to new replies.