Attending recurring events (eg season pass)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attending recurring events (eg season pass)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hilenium
    Participant

Hi there

We are using The Event Calendar Pro, Event Tickets Plus and WooCommerce.

We have a batch of 12 x recurring weekly events and we’d like attendees to be able to either:
    – Purchase a pass to all of the 12 events in one transaction (i.e. like a season pass)
    – Purchase tickets for each event separately.

Is there a way to have users who purchase the season pass attend each recurring event in the series automatically? If so, how is this best achieved?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

First I want to mention that recurring events currently have limited support for tickets. You can add tickets to the series as a whole, but not separate tickets to each date in the series. I’m sorry for the bad news there! We are currently working on building out this functionality for a future release. I would recommend casting your vote on this feature request so that you can stay up to date as we make progress on this!

For the time being, your best bet may be to create individual tickets for each date (they will be displayed on every event in the series). Are you looking for tickets (attendee records) for the individual dates to be automatically generated when someone purchases a season pass? There is not currently an out of the box way to do this, but you could potentially do it with a customization. Alternatively, since tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, you may be able to find a third party plugin (such as one of these) that would do something like link the individual tickets to the season pass so that they are all added to the cart automatically when a user adds a season pass.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better solution for you at the moment, but I hope this helps! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attending recurring events (eg season pass)’ is closed to new replies.