Attendees to MailChimp

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Attendees to MailChimp

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

Hi

How do I get both the orderer and the attendee details to mailChimp? I have this plkugin: WooCommerce MailChimp
    but it only sends the booker’s info to MailChimp and not the attendees.

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Richard.

Please reference https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/compatibility-with-woocommerce-extensions/ (basically that we cannot guarantee such things will work).

You could request this as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

You might also try a workaround using the WooCommerce product pages for selling tickets. Here’s how to do that:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/selling-tickets-from-the-woocommerce-products-page/

Richard
    Participant

So does that mean there isn’t a current solution?

Cliff

Richard, did you try the setup described in the last link I shared?

Richard
    Participant

I’m not really sure how revealing the woocommerce tickets will help tbh? I need something which can collect every attendees information and then send that data to mailchimp.

Thanks!

Cliff

Okay. Is there anything more you think I can help with at this time?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees to MailChimp’ is closed to new replies.