Attendees RSVPs and Tickets not matching

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees RSVPs and Tickets not matching

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tenadams
    Participant

Hello,

We are having a problem with RSVPs aligning with the actual number of attendees. In the images attached, you can see where the attendees by Ticket column states 5 while the total RSVPs = 7.

7 is the correct number.

In the events list is states 5 sold. (2nd attachment)

We are not selling any tickets online, but just using the RSVP function and the client has a need to move and delete attendees often as these are internal employee training’s and things happen to cause moves and deletions.

In most cases the number of attendees in scanning a list does not match the actual number registered.

Is there someway to make these number align? This is causing our client a lot of extra time in extra clicks to look at details.

We have disabled all plugins and reverted to the 2017 theme to test for conflicts and it still showed these same numbers.

Thank you

Hi Kris,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Are the 2 missing attendees listed underneath the information your provided in your screenshot in the Attendee tab?

Can you try adding the following code to your theme’s functions.php file and see if that helps the attendees to update properly?

add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_attendees_admin_expire', 'custom_tickets_attendees_expire' );
    add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_attendees_expire', 'custom_tickets_attendees_expire' );

function custom_tickets_attendees_expire () {
    return 0;
    }

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,
    Jaime

tenadams
    Participant

Thanks Jaime,

We have added that code to functions.php but doestn seem to have made a change. Regarding your question, yes all 7 attendees are showing up in the detail list (bigger screenshot attached)

Thoughts?

Hi Kris,

I’m sorry to hear that did not resolve the issue.  Can you take me through the steps that you take to register these RSVPs?

It sounds like they are not added from the front-end, is that correct?  Are these attendees moved from one event to another?

If you can supply me with a bit more information about your process, I can try to replicate the issue on my end as well to determine if there is a bug in our system.

Let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

tenadams
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

They are all originally added from the front end, somewhere, but you are correct in that a lot also get moved or deleted.

For example, Susie might sign up for a CPR class on May 15 to renew her license. The classes are typically limited to 8 people. Susie’s license does not expire until August, but she is trying to renew early. The class then gets full and John wants to register and his license expires in June, so the coordinator needs to then move Suzie to the July class to make room for John. Apparently this happens a lot for this client. Or Susie quits and then has to be deleted from a class to make room for another person.

This is why it is important for them to be able to scan down the list and have the number in sales column be accurate.

Thank you!

Hi Kris,

What method are you using to move your RSVPs?  In general, when moving RSVPs, you need to manually adjust the stock, so that your numbers match up.

You can read more about that here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-tickets/

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees RSVPs and Tickets not matching’ is closed to new replies.