Attendees not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees not showing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Edward
    Participant

When will the issue of Attendees not showing up for an event ticket be fixed?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I do not think there is an update for this. I will double check, sorry for the frustration and not having an update.

Could you please answer the following questions and maybe I can help you out or at least get more information for us to solve this issue.

Is your tickets sold count showing the correct number on the attendees page of the event?

Are any attendees showing?

What is the order status in WooCommerce->Orders for the ticket orders?

And can you do a bulk edit on the Ticket Orders and Mark Completed and then check the attendees list to see if they are updated.

Thanks

Edward
    Participant

Is your tickets sold count showing the correct number on the attendees page of the event?
    –yes
    Are any attendees showing?
    –no

What is the order status in WooCommerce->Orders for the ticket orders?
    –On Hold

And can you do a bulk edit on the Ticket Orders and Mark Completed and then check the attendees list to see if they are updated.

I just did this and it corrected the problem but we can’t work this way of having to do an extra step. Is there a setting I can change since it is completed?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

WooCommerce controls the settings for order status and I do not believe there is a setting you can change in the admin.

However, I did a quick search and found this snippet from WooCommerce that marks all new Orders as Completed.

http://docs.woothemes.com/document/automatically-complete-orders/

I just tested it out and it worked for me.

Here are two additional articles I found that may help you out too.

http://chrislema.com/automating-woocommerce-order-status-changes/

WooCommerce – Automatically set order status after payment is received

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees not showing’ is closed to new replies.