Attendees not showing, can see empty divs in inspector

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees not showing, can see empty divs in inspector

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stellaractive
    Participant

The site is up to date and I ruled out a plugin or theme conflict. The title, 4 people are attending Test Event, is showing up but no attendees. I can see the list attempting to do something but nothing is being outputted. I read the other threads on this to no avail. You can see the code below:

<ul class="tribe-attendees-list">
      <li class="tribe-attendees-list-item"><span class="tribe-attendees-list-shown"></span></li>
      <li class="tribe-attendees-list-item"><span class="tribe-attendees-list-shown"></span></li>
    </ul>

Thoughts on this?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Cheryl,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry about your issue with the attendee list. Let me try to help you.

Can you please specify where you see that? Is it on the front-end or on the back-end? Which page?

If it is on the front-end on the event page, then visitors, when they purchase a ticket they have the option to check not to be shown on the public list. (screenshot)

Could this be the case?

Andras

stellaractive
    Participant

Hi this is a test event to test this function, I bought several tickets and did not opt not to be shown. Here is the event in question: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/attendees-not-showing-can-see-empty-divs-in-inspector/#post-1384378

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by stellaractive.
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Cheryl,

When you created the tickets, in the ticket settings did you also check the box to ‘Show attendees list on event page’? (screenshot)

The url you shared leads to this topic. 🙂 Can you please share the event url? Thanks!

Cheers,
    Andras

stellaractive
    Participant

Sorry about that, clipboard issue. https://www.gchouston.org/event/test-event-with-1-admission-fee/

I’m not seeing that setting anymore. I have seen it before but it seems to not be there, see attached.

Andras
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing.

The option can be found under the ‘Settings’ of the tickets (screenshot 1, screenshot 2), and needs to be set for every event separately, and it is valid for all the tickets of that one event.

Please check and let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees not showing, can see empty divs in inspector’ is closed to new replies.