Attendees not populating for all events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees not populating for all events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kendall
    Participant

Hello,

There seems to be an issue with attendees populating after an order is placed. All the “orders” show up, but they are not always transferred to “attendees”.

This also seems to happen randomly. Some events (current and past) contain attendees, but most of them do not. I can’t find any differences between the events/tickets that populate and those that don’t. Is there any way to recover missing attendees?

Let me know what other information you need to know to help troubleshoot.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Kendall,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m sorry about the issues you are experiencing with the attendee list.

Did you do any recent updates of plugins or theme that could cause this?

Are you using WooCommerce to sell tickets or the built-in Tribe Commerce?

If you refresh the page, are the attendees still missing? Are all attendees missing?

If you could share some screenshots with me that would be really helpful.

Thanks,
    Andras

Kendall
    Participant

We are using WooCommerce to sell tickets. Refreshing or clearing caches doesn’t seem to do anything. I wish we knew when the issue started but unfortunately it was just found out late last week.

The screenshots below from an event back in March shows the issue. If you look at the orders for the ticket you see all the orders populated propertly. However if you click over to attendees, it’s blank. The upper section has some numbers, but there is no one listed below.

Is there any way to possibly recover this information from the database? Or some trigger to make the attendees populate?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Kendall,

Again, I’m really sorry about this.

We have a similar bug logged in our system. I will add your ticket to it and raise the priority.

In the meantime you can try 2 things:

Add the following snippet to your (child) theme’s functions.php file:

[code language=”php”]
    add_filter( ‘tribe_tickets_attendees_admin_expire’, ‘custom_tickets_attendees_expire’ );
    add_filter( ‘tribe_tickets_attendees_expire’, ‘custom_tickets_attendees_expire’ );
    function custom_tickets_attendees_expire () {
    return 0;
    }
    [/code]

Check if that makes them appear.

If that doesn’t do the trick, then after creating a full backup, try rolling back to an earlier version of the plugins:

• TEC: “4.6.12x”,
    • PRO: “4.4.24.2x”,
    • ET: “4.6.3.1”,
    • ET+: “4.6.2”

It would be best if you could try this on a staging / test site first.

Let me know the result of these.

Andras

Kendall
    Participant

Great news, adding the snippet worked! All attendees appear to be populating now. Thanks for your help. Our client will be thrilled!

Andras
    Keymaster

I’m so super happy to hear that you cannot imagine. 🙂

I will leave this in pending fix and you’ll get an update here when we release a fix for the issue. Then you can remove the snippet from your site.

Cheers,
    Andras

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kendall!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-8-event-tickets-plus-4-8/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees not populating for all events’ is closed to new replies.