Attendees Not Added To List

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees Not Added To List

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    calgarymagic
    Participant

We are selling tickets to our event, but when I check the “Attendees” list, it shows me how many tickets have been purchased, but not the list of who purchased them.

We’ve had 2 tickets sold so far, and both of the orders have been marked as completed (we’re using some code that automatically marks each ticket order as complete). I am not sure what we’ve done wrong.

You can see a screenshot of this here: https://i.imgur.com/Q62m2x0.png

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello, Sorry for the troubles you are having.

I looked at your screenshot and see the problem and understand you have coding to mark orders completed automatically.

Can you please follow these steps to resave orders as completed and see if that changes anything.

Resave

1. Please go to WooCommerce->Orders and click on one of the orders that is not showing in the attendees for the Event.
    2. Change that Order Status on the left to completed and then Click Save Order. (if already completed, save to something else, and then back to completed)
    3. Then, Check to see if the order is now showing in the Attendees List.

Please let me know what you find out from that and we can go from there.

Thanks

calgarymagic
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the quick response. I was playing with that over the weekend, and did the same steps you posted above, but still no Attendees are showing up in the list.

Brian
    Keymaster

New Event Test

Ok since that is a live event can you create a new event with tickets for testing?

Then can you please order tickets with the coding to automatically set the order to completed and then order where you manually have to set the order to completed and see if that changes anything.

Testing for Conflicts

If that does not solve the issue can you please try the Testing with Conflicts guide by reducing the plugins down to just the Events Calendar and changing the theme, then add new tickets and manually change to completed.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know what you find out from the two.

Thanks

calgarymagic
    Participant

Hi Brian,
    I turned off all plugins, and then reenabled them one at a time. No change. As soon as I changed themes, it worked fine. So what I did was enabled my theme again, and started to add files back into my theme one at a time.

It seems the conflict comes with my custom overrides for the default woocommerce emails. Is this a bug, or did I override the emails incorrectly?

Below is a .zip of my /woocommerce/ directory inside my theme.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mk88z06qxcvpeeb/woocommerce.zip?dl=0

I am curious if this is an issue with the plugins, or on my end.

Brian
    Keymaster

I took a look at the files you sent and put them into a theme and ordered some tickets.

I do not have the coding active to mark orders completed, but when I did try to complete an order it went to a blank white screen.

I looked at my error log and saw this:

[03-Sep-2014 13:30:57 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting ',' or ';' in /wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/woocommerce/emails/customer-completed-order.php on line 52

Please try fixing that error and see if it solves the issue.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees Not Added To List’ is closed to new replies.