Attendees list is empty although number of tickets sold increases

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Attendees list is empty although number of tickets sold increases

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Thomas
    Participant

Hi,

We have just installed Community Events and Community Tickets. I created a test account and assigned it the ‘Event Organiser’ role. I set up an event and tested buying some free tickets. The orders are completed in the WooCommerce backend however the Organizer’s Attendees list is empty although number of ticket sold is registered and correct in the report.

I am able to see the attendees list when logged in as an Administrator in the backend.

How can we fix this?

Thanking you in advance,

Ben

Benjamin Thomas
    Participant

I don’t know if this helps but using this Event Organizer account, I am also unable to add a ticket image. I get this error:

“test1.jpg An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.”

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply here. I can help get to the bottom of this.

What is the “Event Organizer” Role you used? Did you create it using another plugin?

Can you admin account see the tickets on the front end as well? Or just the backend.

Let me know and we can go from here.

Thanks

Benjamin Thomas
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Please ignore this – I managed to fixed this by editing role permissions.

Kind regards,

Ben

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees list is empty although number of tickets sold increases’ is closed to new replies.