Attendees list – error 500 – MySQL server gone away

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees list – error 500 – MySQL server gone away

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Patryk Kowalczyk.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patryk Kowalczyk
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve got event with about 500 attendees right now. When I try to open attenddes list I get 500 error.

I tried to increase memory limit, but actually is 512MB and it’s max what I can set. I try to increase execution time, but it doesn’t help.

I try to collect error data and I get:
    PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in….. /wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1942
    PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): Error reading result set’s header in …./wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1942

Other event where is about 50 attendees works great.

Can you give me some code to paginate attendees list – it should help 😉

Have a nice day,
    Patryk

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Patryk Kowalczyk
    Participant

Hi Victor!

Plugin works great 😉 Thanks. There is no problem right now. Let me know when you will release version with full pagination.

Once again, thanks a lot 😉

Have a nice day!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Patrick!

Good to know it works for you! Thanks for letting me know 🙂

We will keep you posted about this functionality.

Have a good weekend!
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a pagination feature in sales and attendees reports in Event Tickets 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-7-event-tickets-plus-4-7/

We always recommend using a staging site to test new versions before updating on a live site > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees list – error 500 – MySQL server gone away’ is closed to new replies.