Attendees list

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Attendees list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    luc

Hi.
    I am the owner of a big discothèque/private club.
    We have ervery week event(s). The more people see that ( certain ) others indicate that they will com… the more they are motivated to come too. ( A crowd attracks even more crowd. )
    I would like to have a calender with my events, on which people can subscribe ( for free ) to indicate that they wil attend that event.
    The calender and the subscriptions should be permanently visible for other site-visitors and all other interested people, so that they will be motivated to come too, because so many others already showed their interest…

Can we do that with this softwre?

Luc.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Luc,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Yes, you can make the attendee list visible on the event. When you set up the tickets for each event, you have the option to make the list public, and users have the option to opt out of being displayed publicly when they get their tickets (although there are ways to remove this option if you would like).

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees list’ is closed to new replies.