Attendees list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees list

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanne

Hi

Thanks for your help. I’ve uploaded Event Tickets-Plus to display the attendees list, but can I change how it appears? Now the registered are display by squares but we can’t see the information (full name, company,…). Is it possible to change that and how?

Geoff

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for getting in touch!

It is indeed possible to change the layout of the public attendee list, though it will take some custom development on your part to be show all of the specific details for each attendee.

I have an example for you that adds the name of the attendee below their picture:

https://gist.github.com/geoffgraham/9d5ff5b61f1afacc2708ed77b8f65af2

To make that change:

• Make a folder in your theme directory called tribe-events
    • Add a new file in there called attendees-list.php
    • Copy paste, and save the code I shared above to the file

Here’s a screenshot of how that looks when it’s used. Hopefully that gives you a solid start on adding the attendee name and any other details. Unfortunately, I do not have any examples for including custom registration details.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees list’ is closed to new replies.