Attendees Form not showing up

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees Form not showing up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    yosua tjan
    Participant

Hi i just purchased event tickets plus and would like to use custom attendee form to capture attendees detail in my woocommerce.
    After going into new product page, and add new ticket with custom attendee form, nothing has appeared on the front end.
    I tried looking around your knowledge base and forum but found no solution to my problem.
    Could you help me with this? I’m using Avada theme, btw.

yosua tjan
    Participant

it can work after i install the event calendar and set the ticket type to ‘event’.
    but i want the attendee form to be displayed on the woocommerce product page.
    if i enable event tickets plus plugin, i can’t select ‘product’ as a ticket type.
    Do you have a fix for this?

Geoff B.

Good evening Yosua and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Technically tickets are meant to be used with either events or posts (page, post, custom post type).

Although they are WooCommerce simple virtual products, the additional attendee fields will not appear if the product is not used in the context of an event or a post.

With that in mind, I will ask our coding ninjas to see if this would be possible somehow.
    Hang tight as I follow-up on this for you.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Good evening Yosua,

As promised, I checked if it was possible to use the additional attendee information functionality standalone with WooCommerce products.

As I thought, this is currently not possible without some major customization.
    For the time being, it is only possible to have access to that functionality when tickets are used with event or posts.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have unfortunately.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees Form not showing up’ is closed to new replies.