Attendees do not appear on list when using tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees do not appear on list when using tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    visue
    Participant

Hi. I’m about to launch a website, and I’ve been testing and testing, but the attendees do not appear on the list when I have completed the orders. Can you help me find out what is wrong?
    Before I took over the project with the webshop and when the whole site was on another server, it worked. I can see a fine list of attendees on one product/ticket, but I can’t figure out or see any difference between that setup or the ones that I’ve made. I have updated WP since then.
    Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Linda,

Let me help you out with this. I was able to replicate the issue when I “completed an order” a specific way, so maybe we had the same instinct.

My first instinct was to use the Order Actions on the Right to complete an order, but that does not change the order status on the left, all it does is send a notification of completed order.

I was able to do it by changing the order status in the order(or by using bulk edits in the list view).

So, as a possible fix,

Please go to WooCommerce->Orders and click on one of the orders that is not showing in the attendees for the Event.

Check the Order Status of the Left.

woo-tickets-order-status

If it is set to processing, it will not show in the Attendees List.

Change that Order Status on the left to completed and then Click Save Order.

Then, Check to see if the order is now showing in the Attendees List.

Let me know if that resolves your issue or follow the articles and videos below to see if you can find a conflict.

Please look at the New User Primer for WooTickets and confirm the settings are all in place:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/wootickets-new-user-primer/

As for checking for conflicts, please use the methods outlined here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Thanks!

visue
    Participant

Hi Brian.
    Thanks for your respons and links.
    I have another question regarding using WooTickets for events – do I need Events Calendar PRO, or is it enough with The Events Calendar?
    Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

You do not need Events Calendar Pro to use WooCommerce Tickets.

And for all our Events Plugins you are only required to have the free version of The Events Calendar.

You only would need pro if you want Pro features such as Additional Fields, Recurring Events, Etc…

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees do not appear on list when using tickets’ is closed to new replies.