Attendees By Ticket count do not match with Event Tickets List

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees By Ticket count do not match with Event Tickets List

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant

We have been testing event bookings. After the test, we deleted all booked tickets. However, an event’s attendance list still displays an Attendees By Ticket count even if it should be zero already. I attached images.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Paula!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

Unfortunately, we are already aware of this issue which seems to sometimes erroneously report the numbers of “Completed” sales.

I will mark this thread as “Pending fix” and link it to the bug report, so the team will let you know when a bugfix is released in one of our future maintenance releases.

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience.

Do let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Best,
    Victor

Paula
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Any progress on this fix as it is really messing with our numbers of attendees and orders. We now have a mix or real data and trashed data in the overview.

It would be good to know how to make it remove all the trashed orders and attendees.

We have another problem where if an order is cancelled, then the attendees are retained in the events – we have to manually locate the order and remove the attendees on the event ticket. please help 🙂

How long do you expect this fix to take?

Thank you,
    Paula

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Paula!

Thanks for following up on this.

I unfortunately don’t have news for the moment. The issue is still be worked on by developers and unfortunately may continue to take some significant time, because a big part of these issues is the literal definition of a “sale” as defined by our plugins’ code to begin with — changing this is a big task and so unfortunately this will take more time before there is significant progress.

Regarding the cancelled orders, the default behaviour when you cancel an order is to also cancel the attendees from that order, but not removing them. You won’t be able to check-in those attendees, so you won’t need to delete them. Is this the behaviour you are experiencing?

Just to keep things more organized I will kindly ask you to open a new thread for this other topic. This will help us keep things separate and will ensure each topic gets the right attention. You can always link to this thread as a reference.

I apologise for this inconvenience.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Paula!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st November 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-1-november-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees By Ticket count do not match with Event Tickets List’ is closed to new replies.