Attendees Admin Display – Show Quantity

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees Admin Display – Show Quantity

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sparxoo
    Participant

Hi,

I ran into an issue that I think could be a big problem. For each event you have the attendees list and there is an export option. So, the issue is what happens if someone purchased multiple tickets? If the admin for an event went on and exported the list of tickets and then printed that list and used it at the front desk of an event they would have no way of knowing how many tickets were purchased. Do you know if it is possible for me to add that in the admin area and to the export? Is there any hook I could utilize to help with this? Also, how could I show the quantity in the ticket that is emailed out to the person who purchased the ticket? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Barry

Hi Joe,

Great question!

Let’s suppose a customer purchases three tickets for the same event. The exported attendee data might then look something like this:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/d91952a78820f3e25cb2

As you can see, there are three separate entries – one for each ticket. For that reason there is no need for a quantity column in the attendee list – as things stand it would always be a quantity of just “1”.

Also, how could I show the quantity in the ticket that is emailed out to the person who purchased the ticket?

So if you are referring to the tickets email itself, rather than the WooCommerce-generated receipt email, again there will be three individual tickets (if the customer purchased that quantity).

The receipt email on the other hand will have a single line item with a quantity of 3.

Does that help/clarify things?

sparxoo
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Thank you so much for clarifying this. I think it all makes sense to me now. I didn’t even notice that the email included the quantity of tickets as separate tickets.

Barry

No problem, glad you’re all good 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this topic but please don’t hesitate to post new ones if you need help with anything else.

Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees Admin Display – Show Quantity’ is closed to new replies.