attendee names not showing also on occasions

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus attendee names not showing also on occasions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

I am also getting occasional tickets where the attendees names are not displaying

John Paul
    Participant

Hi, I think I might know the reason why this is happening and intermittently (for my site anyway). I have followed the logs of clients whose orders do not have the fieldset list included in the final order.

To be clear : my problem is that occasionally when our clients get the order, the ticket fieldset data (attendee name, email , dietary requirements etc) do not show up in the ticket AND they do not show up in the order book in woocommerce.

When I look at the serious of actions the clients take, it is the following.
    1) Select the number of places
    2) add information to the attendee form (ticket fieldsets)
    3) Go to check out (using PayPal)
    4) They then cancel the payment process (because they suddenly decide they do not want to pay with PayPal). Woocommerce now trashes this order.
    5) They go back to checkout and choose another method of payment.Woocommerce creates a new order number.
    6) Order gets sent, but without the fieldsets attached.

I therefore assume the fieldset attaches to the first order and does not get reattached to the new one.

I have tested on my test site. I can confirm that I place an order, went to paypal and cancelled. The paid a different method. woocommerce created a canclled order , then a new order, but the tickets had no fieldset data

Can you please check this line of thought.

Hunter

Hello,

Welcome back and thank you for the thorough post. We have a bug logged resembling what you’ve described, so I’ve gone ahead and added this forum thread to the ticket which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a precise date when it will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘attendee names not showing also on occasions’ is closed to new replies.