Attendee list view for an event…

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee list view for an event…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Craig Fernandez
    Participant

Hi all,
    I don’t think this is available without custom code yet but I wanted to ask because I’m not sure. It would be a really nice feature if not available currently. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction on this one. Currently in attendee list view on the admin side, it doesn’t show the custom attendee information details I added to the purchase of different tickets. The only way for me to provide this to the event manager is to regularly download to Excel and create a spreadsheet for him as the event approaches. It sure would be nice to be able to create a view for him that shows the info in a list type view per attendee so he can manage the event without all of the extra work on my part. I know the community tickets plugin/extension has a piece of this but I’d rather not buy two other pieces I don’t really need to do this. I know it’s just a query of a DB and be done with custom code but I wanted to check first to see what the best way to approach this is.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Craig…

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help with your question.

Any custom fields you create in the Attendee Information section of the ticket will be available in the Attendees information page. The details should be under the Details column, and show when you click the “View details” link there.

Are you not seeing this on your end? Can you provide a screenshot of the Attendees detail page and the Custom field settings in the ticket admin? Do you have the field marked as required?

Thanks,
    Sky

Craig Fernandez
    Participant

My apologies for not being more clear. I can see the fields in the details view you speak of. What I need is a view with one line per ticket and each of the custom fields as a column showing the information each entered for each ticket. I can build this manually by exporting the attendee ticket info into a spreadsheet but I’d like to view it online to save me the work each time. The event manager needs this info to plan and manage the event. For example if I collect shirt size, meal preference, first name, last name, email address, etc for each ticket the attendee purchases i’d like to show them as columns so I can see all of the info at once.

Hopefully this helps you understand the situation.

CRaig…

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Ok, thanks for clarifying. This may be possible with some custom coding, but unfortunately this is a bit beyond the scope of what I can help you with here in the forums.

If you do not have a developer to help create this, your best bet may be doing it in a spreadsheet as you mentioned.

Sorry I didn’t have a better answer for you! Please let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee list view for an event…’ is closed to new replies.