Attendee list not showing up

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee list not showing up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ruthbancroftgarden
    Participant

I’m trying to view the attendee list for an upcoming event we are hosting. The event is set-up as RSVP only, and we used to be able to see the list whenever I would click on “View Attendees”. Unfortunately, we aren’t seeing any of the rsvp’s (there are 58 signed up). How can we access the guest list/rsvp’s for this event? Also, we need to remove 2 rsvp’s as well and would like to know how to do that. The attendee list does not show up in WooCommerce or the product page because this is an rsvp, not a paid ticket. Thanks again.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear about this issue with the attendee list.

We had similar reports earlier, which was solved with one of the last maintenance releases, but it looks like there is more to this.

Please try the following workaround for the issue. Copy the below snippet into your (child) theme’s functions.php file:

[code language=”php”]
    add_filter( ‘tribe_tickets_attendees_admin_expire’, ‘custom_tickets_attendees_expire’ );
    add_filter( ‘tribe_tickets_attendees_expire’, ‘custom_tickets_attendees_expire’ );
    function custom_tickets_attendees_expire () {
    return 0;
    }
    [/code]

Let me know if this does the trick.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Ruth,

Just wanted to ping you if you are still having this issue.

Since last time we have launched some fixes to our plugins. I’d be grateful if you could update the plugins (after a backup) and let me know if your issue is resolved or not, so we can either help you or close this ticket.

Thanks,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee list not showing up’ is closed to new replies.