attendee list not displaying first, last and email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus attendee list not displaying first, last and email

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

hello. we’re using event tickets plus. we want to export the “handy attendee list” to check people in during the event on Saturday. So far we are only seeing the following fields display when we select “Attendees” under the Event listing: Order #, Order Status, Ticket Type, Ticket #, Security Code, and Check in (see attached screen shot https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zykwda3n0431ww/AttendeesView_041316.JPG?dl=0). We would like to have First Name, Last Name, Email for each ticket. These options are not available in the Screen options drop-down. Can you point us in the right direction?

Thanks
    Josh

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Josh,

If you update your plugins you should see that attendee names are included! Would updating to 4.1.2 work for you?

Cheers!

– Brook

Josh
    Participant

I’m not seeing the 4.1.2 version available thru my admin panel. do I need to download and upload manually? also do I need an update to the events calendar pro etc. as well? thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey Brook,

I’ve installed the latest plugin version 4.1.2 of Events Tickets PLus and am still not seeing first, last and email for each attendee. Any other thoughts?

Thanks
    Josh

Josh
    Participant

I’ve attached a screen shot of the data that we are seeing in “Attendees” view. We really need to see First, Last and Email in a list view for this to work for us (our event happens tomorrow).

Thanks for the help
    Josh

Brook
    Participant

I am sorry Josh, I am now realizing that you must have added a custom ticket field for the names and emails. I was thinking you wanted to show the Customer name/email, which are new fields that you should see when you updated. But if you have custom fields for individual attendees then those would not show up after updating.

Our first step with the custom fields was to allow the collection of data. Our next step is going to be figuring ways to integrate them into folks workflows like via exporting. Were you planning to print this list or use the CSV export?

I am sad I have bad news on that front. The feature is just being release in two parts.

• Brook
    Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘attendee list not displaying first, last and email’ is closed to new replies.