Attendee List Error after upgrade

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Attendee List Error after upgrade

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by globalbodyweighttraining.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, After the most recent plugin upgrade, we started getting errors on the page for the Attendee List.

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/animalflow/animalflow.com/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets.php on line 823

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/animalflow/animalflow.com/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets.php on line 828

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/animalflow/animalflow.com/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets.php on line 823

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/animalflow/animalflow.com/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets.php on line 828

Warning: array_reduce() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/animalflow/animalflow.com/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets.php on line 929

Everything was fine before the upgrade. Is this a known issue? Are we better off going back to the older version until we can figure out where the conflict is?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m so sorry about this issue. I will do my best to help you resolve this as quickly as possible.

I have checked your system information and I see that some of the calendar plugins are older versions. Please check and update all of them to the latest. These would be:

• The Events Calendar 4.6.2 (you are 4.6.1)
    • Events Calendar PRO 4.4.18 (you are 4.4.6 !!!)
    • Event Tickets 4.5.7 (you are 4.5.6)
    • Event Tickets Plus 4.5.6 (you are 4.4.2 !!!)

Creating a backup before updating is recommended in all cases.

Once updated check if you are still getting the error, and let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Thanks. I didn’t realize we weren’t updated. That fixed it!

Andras
    Keymaster

Stoked to hear the update helped. Awesome!

Since this is resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee List Error after upgrade’ is closed to new replies.