Attendee List – Admin View (Custom Field Name).

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee List – Admin View (Custom Field Name).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

Hey guys (Barry!),

I’m guessing a lot of efforts are being put into Events Calendar 3.0 (i really can’t wait to see what’s going on with this… any chance I can jump in on the beta?).

With that said, I do have an urgent matter regarding your current release w/ WooTickets / Events Calendar Pro. I have a project of which is a class registration system, and often times a parent orders a class for their child.

I’ve set up custom fields within WooCommerce checkout- (Student First name, Student Last Name, etc.). For the teacher to take roll, it is necessary to display these custom fields in the attendee check-in list.

The closest i’ve come is this: http://jaredcamarata.com/?p=4

Which at least shows the name of the person who made the order. If there is a way to display the custom checkout fields instead that would be a life saver. Willing to pay for this customization if need be.

Cheers and thanks again for any other questions you’ve answered for me in the past weeks.

Barry

Hi Joe, guessing from the comments here that you figured things out – the only thing I would add is that changes to core code will be wiped when a plugin update occurs.

In any case it sounds like you’re all sorted here so I’ll go ahead and close this thread 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee List – Admin View (Custom Field Name).’ is closed to new replies.