Attendee information toggle not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Attendee information toggle not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Deb
    Participant

I am testing community tickets on my staging site and notice the option to add attendee information is missing. It was there initially, I have a screenshot showing it. I’m not sure what was changed to cause this.

I’ve gone through the testing for conflicts process and it remains an issue with everything other than Modern Tribe plugins deactivated.

I’m hoping it’s an easy fix but have checked every possible option and can’t find anything. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Deb,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

To add fields for collecting attendee information, look under the Tickets section on the event edit screen, edit (or create) the ticket, and select theĀ Request information for each attendee during registration option. As soon as you do this, the fields will appear as shown in the knowledge article (see screenshot).

The ticket fieldsets can be found under Events > Ticket Fieldsets (see screenshot).

Can you also provide me with screenshot that you are referring to?

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Deb
    Participant

Thanks for your prompt response Jaime. I should have been more specific, I am referring to the front end community submission form. Is it possible for event organizers to create their own requests for attendee information?

I suspect my screenshot was taken when I was editing as the admin!

Hi Deb,

Unfortunately, at this time, the ticket fieldsets are not available on the frontend with Community Events and Community Tickets.

You have the option to add the ticket fieldsets later from the backend, in the same way you add ticket fieldsets for Event Tickets Plus in your Edit Event page.

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Deb
    Participant

Thanks for clarifying, I appreciate it. Request submitted!

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee information toggle not showing’ is closed to new replies.