Attendee information

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee information

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kevin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Hi
    just started using event tickets plus. I have a tickets for sale page with 3 types of ticket (adult, child, family). Each ticket has an additional information field which is a tick box to confirm that you accept some terms and conditions. We don’t want to collect this information but want to ensure that the box is ticked before the ticket is purchased, this all works fine. The problem is that if you select multiple ticket types eg 2 adults and 1 child each ticket type requires you to tick the box, which isn’t very slick. Is it possible to only have 1 tick box irrespective of which ticket types are purchased. Also it says Attendee 1, Attendee 2 etc. can I stop this appearing?
    Image of the page is attached

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for using our plugins! 🙂

If you want to add that checkbox you would have to make a customization. There is a great themer’s guide that will show you the basics on how to to that with our plugins > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Something you might want to check is an option from WooCommerce that lets you add a similar checkbox when checking out. You can find it in WooCommerce > Settings > ‘Checkout’ tab and under Checkout Pages you’ll see the option to select a Terms and Conditions page. See here > https://cloudup.com/crqtJjanhkV

I hope that helps. Let me know if any other question.

Best!

Victor.

Kevin
    Participant

Hi Victor. Thanks for replying. Yes i spotted that option in woo commerce
    this morning, will check it out. Thanks

Kevin

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin!

I’m glad you could consider that as an option. Thanks for letting me know about it.

You seem to be good for the moment, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. But feel free to open a new one if you have any other questions and we’ll be happy to help.

Good luck with your project!

Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee information’ is closed to new replies.