Attendee Form Validation

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee Form Validation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Byrne
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the Attendee form as part of Events Tickets Plus. There are some required fields the user must enter before they can proceed to purchasing the ticket.

However the form field s do not use any form validation.

EG. in the email field I can enter a string of text without an ‘@’ or without a domain and it will still submit

Is there a way to validate these forms fields?

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/attendee-information-field-validation/

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You are correct, unfortunately there is no form validation other than marking a field as Required.

If you’d like to try your hand at this customization, I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee Form Validation’ is closed to new replies.