Attendee form has quit working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee form has quit working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bdurham
    Participant

I use Event Tickets Plus to set up ticket sales for a conference utilizing the FORMs to gather attendee information. These forms were working great! Recently after updating the Events Ticket Plus and Calendar plugins, the FORM no longer opens. New tickets added don’t open the FORM either. I haven’t added any NEW plugins. I have checked the PHP specs and all is good.

Here is a link to the website in question:
    http://www.wvperinatal.org/conference-registation/

Help would be appreciated.
    Byron

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Byron,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you out!

I took a look at the page you linked to, but I am getting a 404. Is there another page that you can send me a link to?

The first thing I would recommend is checking for any Javascript errors by right-clicking on the page, clicking “Inspect” (this might be labeled slightly differently depending on your browser), and going to the Console. From there, try recreating the issue (increasing the ticket quantity, which should get those forms to appear). If you see any errors, please copy/paste them here or send me a screenshot.

It could also be that the current versions are conflicting with your theme or another plugin on your site – you can check for this by running through the steps outlined here or by using a plugin like Health Check.

Please let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

bdurham
    Participant

Hi Jennifer. My issue has been resolved. It was the theme needing an update. Once updated the event calendar started working again.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome! I’m glad to hear that everything is working now. If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee form has quit working’ is closed to new replies.