Attendee Form – Change to Two Columns

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee Form – Change to Two Columns

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jake.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to adjust our attendee form to two columns rather than 1 column and I’ve been struggling to do that. I’m wondering if somebody can provide me with some CSS tips for how to create a two-column responsive layout for that form.

You can see our sample event page here: http://eventssite.wpengine.com/event/test-event/

Thanks in advance!

Travis

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Travis!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for using our plugins! 🙂

First off, I do want to note that we are fairly limited in how much we can support custom development questions like this.

That said, I’d be happy to at least point you in the right direction as best I can.

Here’s a css snippet you can try adding to your theme’s styles:
    .tribe-event-tickets-plus-meta-attendee {
    column-count: 2;
    }
    .tribe-event-tickets-plus-meta select {
    width: 90% !important;
    }
    .tribe-event-tickets-plus-meta input[type="text"], .tribe-event-tickets-plus-meta input[type="email"], .tribe-event-tickets-plus-meta input[type="url"], .tribe-event-tickets-plus-meta input[type="password"], .tribe-event-tickets-plus-meta textarea {
    width: 90% !important;
    }

This seemed to do the trick when I tested it on your site. Does it work for you as well? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Victor

Jake
    Participant

That worked perfectly. Thank you, Victor!

Victor
    Keymaster

Right on Jake! I’m so glad to hear that worked out for you and I appreciate you following up to let us know. Definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee Form – Change to Two Columns’ is closed to new replies.