Attendee fields when changing ticket quantity in the cart or checkout

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee fields when changing ticket quantity in the cart or checkout

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim Scullin
    Participant

Hi,

On the event page if I select say 1 ticket the fields show to enter the information for the 1 person. But if I then add that ticket to the cart and change the quantity on the cart page of checkout there is nothing to ask for the extra attendee details. I changed to TwentySeventeen theme and don’t see how this should work.

What is supposed to happen if you change the ticket quantity in the cart or checkout on tickets that require attendee information?

Cliff

Hi, Tim.

This snippet may be just what you need:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/66bf05df61ee269c60ff20d6f39e2cab

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee fields when changing ticket quantity in the cart or checkout’ is closed to new replies.