Attendee Detail Does not Match Summary

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee Detail Does not Match Summary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben Laifsky
    Participant

Total Sold: 151
    Finalized: 144
    Awaiting review: 7

The attendee report is only showing me 124 tickets.

Also, I am trying to increase the number of tickets available. The Available Tickets field currently shows 0 and does not update when I change it.

Cliff

Hi Ben. I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue.

As this isn’t something I’m recognizing as a known bug, it might take quite a bit of troubleshooting to try to determine the cause and then the solution. I appreciate your patience and understanding in advance.

Let me first ask if you’re aware of the new Event Tickets Plus plugin that replaces the now-considered “legacy” WooTickets plugin that you’re using. As a WooTickets purchaser, you already have an ET+ license key automatically generated for you at no additional charge. Please see your Downloads and License Keys pages for it.

If you decide you DO want to use ET+ instead, I’d suggest updating to using that plugin and then we can go forward with troubleshooting from there if the problem remains.

===

If you DO NOT want to use the new and improved ET+ (I’d be curious to know why you don’t want to as the upgrade from WooTickets should be seamless), then please make sure you’re using the latest version of it: v3.12.1

Additionally, please inform me if there have been any changes to your PayPal settings in WooCommerce (e.g. changing which email address is used in WooCommerce settings) or any other known recent changes that you can think of that might have any affect on certain attendee counts appearing or not appearing or that happened around the same time you noticed this issue.

===

Finally, if you still cannot change the quantity available to something other than zero, could you try temporarily activating the default Twenty Fifteen theme and seeing if the issue persists?

If disabling the theme fixes it, we have narrowed the issue down to a theme conflict. Do you have any theme overrides for the Events Calendar? If so could you try disabling them by renaming your [themename]/tribe-events/ folder to ‘tribe-events-bak’. Did that fix it?

If the issue persists in the default Twenty Fifteen theme, then we have a different set of debugging steps. Please keep the Twenty Fifteen theme enabled, and also disable any plugins other than the ones from Modern Tribe to see if that fixes it. If it does, please try re-enabling the plugins one at a time until the issue resurfaces. When it does resurface, can you let me know which plugin caused that to happen?

Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Ben Laifsky
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Ben, I understand your concern with switching plugins at this time. I’ll reiterate my suggestion to use Event Tickets Plus instead of WooTickets (maybe after this important event passes). It even has the ability to check-in attendees via QR code scanning, if that’s of interest to you.

Anyway, for tackling this specific WooTickets issue, we’re not seeing other reports of this so please make sure you’re using the latest version of WooCommerce Tickets, which is version 3.12.1

Please send me a screenshot/screencast of your event tickets screen.

Please inform me if there have been any changes to your PayPal settings in WooCommerce (e.g. changing which email address is used in WooCommerce settings) or any other known recent changes that you can think of that might have any affect on certain attendee counts appearing or not appearing or that happened around the same time you noticed this issue.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee Detail Does not Match Summary’ is closed to new replies.