Attendee count bug in Event Tickets Plus 4.4.1

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee count bug in Event Tickets Plus 4.4.1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James Lees
    Participant

Hi there,

I am interested in renewing my license for Event Tickets Plus, but only if it fixes a bug with the Attendee count.

We run numerous events and often users ask to move between events. When a user if moved the attendee count no longer reflects the correct number of attendees as this is determined from the orders and NOT from the the number of attendees.

This is a big issue for us because we need to quickly determine how many people are coming to each event. Is this issue solved or is this still an issue in the latest versions?

We will happily renew if this issue if solved. If it isn’t, when will it be?

Thanks,
    Chris

Cliff

Hi, James / Chris.

I’m sorry you experienced this bug. I believe it’s still outstanding, but I’m not sure exactly which variation of it you were experiencing.

I’ve re-activated your licenses through the end of May 2017. You can auto-update the plugins on your site and/or download them.

Then, you’ll be able to test the latest versions and report any bugs if the variation you were experiencing is still affecting your operations.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee count bug in Event Tickets Plus 4.4.1’ is closed to new replies.