Attendee 1, Attendee 2, etc… display on tickets plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee 1, Attendee 2, etc… display on tickets plus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stellaractive
    Participant

I have a client using Tickets Plus and here is her question:

Surely the Events software is not intending to display “ATTENDEE 1” – could you check to see what is supposed to be displayed there? Furthermore, shouldn’t a second ticket purchased display ATTENDEE 2? Members will frequently purchase tickets for several people.
    Thank you,
    Sheila

Could you clarify this for me so I can respond to her? I assume this is normal behavior of the plugin but that explanation wasn’t satisfactory to the client. Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for reaching out! You are correct that that is the default label for those fields. However, you can change this by editing the template found at wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/views/meta.php on line 23. We have instructions on editing templates here. The number is actually set with CSS (see screenshot), so if you would like to change/remove it, you can do so by adding some custom CSS.

Regarding the numbering of attendees for multiple ticket purchases, it applies to the attendees in an order. It doesn’t group all ticket purchases together by user and number the attendees that way.

I hope that helps clear things up! If you need any further clarification or assistance making changes, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

stellaractive
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll relay that info.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! Just let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee 1, Attendee 2, etc… display on tickets plus’ is closed to new replies.