Attendance Cap and Require Info for Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Attendance Cap and Require Info for Tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nate

I have two questions regarding this plug-in:

1. We need to give ‘free’ tickets out (1 per user, per event) and then offer a ticket option for a guest at a cost. Can I have both of these types of tickets count against a maximum attendance per event (so for example if we can hold 20 people, we might sell 10 free tickets and 10 guests, or 15 free and 5 guests, etc…)

2. Can we add a spot for a name and email on the guest ticket options? So if a person brings a guest, we would like to get their name and email at the time of sale.

Thanks!

Nate

I see you’re working on getting my first issue into the plug-in, so thanks for that. Just found a similar question a few pages back. Guess I only need question 2 answered now.

Thanks again!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

We are actually working on both of these items, but I do not have a timeline for their release.

The 2nd option though will be completed before the first option as it is in development.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Nate

Thank you Brian!

Brian
    Keymaster

You’re Welcome.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendance Cap and Require Info for Tickets’ is closed to new replies.